CFP is a progressive company headquartered in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Our experience in the industry dates back to 1915. We have emerged as one of the largest Brass and Aluminum shops in North America, supplying a wide range of complex parts.
CFP is currently accepting applications for Forge Operators to work first and second shifts.
First shift – Monday-Thursday: 5am – 3pm Monday-Thursday.
Second shift – Monday-Thursday: 3pm -1am Monday-Thursday.
The Forge Press Operator performs all tasks involved in the forging of aluminum or brass slugs into finished parts. Forge Press Operators will follow and maintain quality standards throughout the process as well as maintain standard work practices and safe work habits to ensure production is ran efficiently and safely as possible.
We are looking for candidates that have the following background/experience:
• Excellent safety record and knowledge of Safety Best Practices in a Manufacturing Environment.
• Previous manufacturing experience is required for all Operator positions.
• Familiarity working in a heavy manufacturing environment is a plus.
• Team-oriented attitude and ability to work well with others in a team environment is required.
• Experience working with forge presses, or other mechanical machines a plus, indicate applicable experience on your application.
• Experience working with heat treat equipment in operations a plus.
• Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. periodically.
Interested and qualified candidates may apply via email to email@example.com or by completing a paper application in person at CFP, 300 Triangle Drive, Weyers Cave, or filling out our on-line application here.
CFP is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veterans status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To request reasonable accommodation, applicants may contact Diane Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org.