CFP is a progressive company headquartered in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Our experience in the industry dates back to 1915. We have emerged as one of the largest Brass and Aluminum shops in North America, supplying a wide range of complex parts.
CFP is currently accepting applications for operators to work first and second shifts.
First shift- Monday-Thursday: 5 AM-3 PM Monday-Friday. No Weekends.
Second shift- Monday-Thursday: 3 PM-1 AM Monday-Friday. No Weekends.
Continuous Operations shifts are also available- please inquire if invited to interview.
We are looking for candidates that have the following background/experience:
• Excellent safety record and knowledge of Safety Best Practices in a Manufacturing Environment
• Previous manufacturing experience is required for all Operator positions
• Familiarity working in a heavy manufacturing environment is a plus
• Team-oriented attitude and ability to work well with others in a team environment is required
• Experience working with forge presses, or other mechanical machines a plus- please ensure that you indicate applicable experience on your application
• Experience working with heat treat equipment in operations a plus.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis
• Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment
Applicants must specify which shift they are interested in.
Cerro Fabricated Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D to apply.
Apply using the link below
Or by picking up a paper application at
300 Triangle Drive, Weyers Cave, VA