CFP is a progressive company headquartered in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. Our experience in the industry dates back to 1915. We have emerged as one of the largest Brass and Aluminum shops in North America, supplying a wide range of complex parts.
CFP is currently accepting applications for a CNC Operators.
Monday – Friday
First shift: 7am – 3pm
Second shift: 3pm – 11pm
Third shift – 11pm – 7am
We are looking for candidates that have the following background/experience:
Previous CNC or machining experience is required.
• Ability to to read micrometers and calipers a plus.
• Team-oriented attitude and ability to work well with others in a team environment is required.
• Experience working with multiple CNC lathes and mills.
• Excellent safety record and knowledge of Safety Best Practices in a Manufacturing Environment.
• Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. periodically.
Interested and qualified candidates may apply via email to email@example.com or by completing a paper application in person at CFP, 300 Triangle Drive, Weyers Cave, or filling out our on-line application here.
CFP is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veterans status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To request reasonable accommodation, applicants may contact Diane Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org.